1. No hotel reservations required! Just ”park” the RV right here at GrizzlyFest.com at 2 p.m. ET and tailgate it with us.
2. You’ve got Palin-themed memorabilia all over your house and want to figure out what the heck to do with it!
3. It’s another college-football game day, your alma mater is NOT going to make it to the BCS, so you may as well spend some quality time with your friendly fellow Palinistas! (DVR the game!)
4. It’s something productive to do while praying for Gov. Palin to change her mind.
5. You already drove 16 hours across the upper Midwest in a minivan in a rainstorm with three small children and ghastly amounts of road food to see Governor Palin speak in Iowa … What’s three hours on your laptop computer on a Saturday afternoon?
6. You’re secretly hoping Jedediah Bila will notice you.
7. Stacy Drake (C4P) will be here.
8. So will Whitney Pitcher, Josh Painter (TexansforSP), Tami Nantz (Smart Girl Politics/Moms4Palin), Thomas Schmitz (CA-O4P), Janne Myrdal (ND-O4P) and Kristen Hendershot (AK-O4P)
9. You believe in American exceptionalism.
10. We heard the energy department might issue taxpayer credits for attending this green-friendly, electronic-only “meet-up.”
11. You’ve always wanted to “occupy” something without leaving your couch!
12. You don’t like crony capitalism and want to do something about it.
13. Online summits have free food – don’t they?
14. You want elected leaders who will listen to you.
15. You want to get Peter Singleton’s thoughts on how we can build on his Iowa Organizational success.
16. You like Roderic Deane’s radio show, and can’t wait to hear him co-host Grizzly Fest.
17. You want to restore America’s energy productivity.
18. You’re eager to hear Tammy Bruce’s opinion on the path forward for the Palin Coalition.
19. You’ve spent three years dedicated to the Palin cause and would never think of missing an event THIS BIG!
20. Because Grizzly Fest would probably irritate President Obama.
21. Online summits have open bars, right?
23. Because we need to repeal Obamacare.
24. You think what makes America great are the entrepreneurs, the self-reliant risk-takers, and heroes who put it all on the line to defend our freedoms.
25. The chat room at Team Sarah got you through your depression after Obama was elected three years ago and you can’t wait to hear from one of Team Sarah’s coordinators, Jackie Siciliano, on the next steps in the Restoration movement.
26. You think Steve Bannon’s movie The Undefeated describes the courage and integrity we’re looking for in our elected leaders, and you’d like to know his thoughts on the path forward.
27. You want to take back the Senate, build on a 50-seat House majority, and dominate state legislatures and governships.
28. You don’t just want to take back the Senate … you want a Super Majority for President Palin whenEVER she decides to run.
AND FINALLY ….
29. You love your country and believe spending three hours with other patriots on a Saturday afternoon is an investment in the survival of the Republic.
*BONUS* You can still vote in the survey and enter to win America By Heart, Not Afraid of Life, and O4P gear.